Celebrate the giving spirit TOMORROW by donating to Dublin Arts Council during The Big Give!
So what exactly is The Big Give? True to its name, The Big Give is a 24-hour online only giving event meant to strengthen nonprofit organizations in the greater Columbus community.
The Columbus Foundation first launched The Big Give in November of 2011 and the results were astounding. The event brought in $8,524,928 for 501 central Ohio nonprofits*, making it the largest community-giving event in the Foundation’s history.
This year, it’s back and bigger than ever! The Bigger Give (an appropriate title) offers a pro rata MATCH from a $1.1 million pool (an increase from 2011) for 630 of your favorite nonprofits, including Dublin Arts Council. Plus this year, Columbus businesses are getting involved to offer YOU rewards! When showing your giving spirit during this important fundraising drive, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams; Homage; Piada; and Gateway Film Center will reward your participation when you bring in your Big Give receipt.*
Join in on the giving from 11 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. to 11 a.m. EST to 11 a.m. EST on Wednesday, Sept. 18 and receive a pro rata MATCH from a $1.1 million pool.
Your support helps to fulfill DAC’s mission: to engage the community, cultivate creativity and foster life-long learning through the arts.
By investing in Dublin Arts Council …
- children can create memories (and art) at an ARTcamp
- local bands can perform, as neighbors gather a the Sundays at Scioto free summer concert series
- artists can exhibit their work in the only gallery of its kind in Dublin
- families can interact and explore Dublin parks through the popular, Riverboxes letterboxing/geocaching program
- seniors can experience public art without leaving a vehicle, through the Dublin Art in Public Places Cell Phone Tour
Give online at columbusfoundation.org. Credit card fees are covered by The Columbus Foundation, so 100 percent ‘plus’ goes to Dublin Arts Council. Your support makes a difference.
*For a limited time