11th annual Dublin Arts Council Garden Party fundraiser
Friday, May 2, 2014 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Online Computer Library Center (OCLC) Kilgour Building atrium
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin
If you’re new to Dublin, new to the arts community, or simply haven’t been able to attend Garden Party in the past, we’ve got you covered with the top 10 details you need to know to ensure a great evening.
- Above all, this event supports the arts in Dublin. And beyond. Attend a Sundays at Scioto summer concert or visit an exhibition in the gallery? All of these events are FREE, available to the public and made possible in part by funds raised by Garden Party.
2. Garden Party is our largest fundraiser of the year. With 250 people in attendance last year, we raised more than $32,000. With your help, we hope to raise even more in 2014. Tickets can be purchased individually, as a sponsor (6 guests) or as a corporate (14 guests) sponsor.
3. Attire is business after-hours / casual cocktail. Enjoy an elegant evening out with friends, fellow Dublin community residents and business leaders.
4. This night is for you! There will be wine bars, exceptional food, live entertainment and an opportunity to bid on some pretty fantastic silent auction items.
Now that you’re in the “know,” here’s some key information for the night of the event.
6. Don’t stress over directions. Signage will be placed on the OCLC campus directing you to appropriate parking and the main entrance. Make sure to visit the registration table when you arrive to check-in.
7. Take a gamble. Test your luck on the Wine Wall. For $15, you might just walk away with a $100 bottle of wine. We’ll have a convenient place to hold your winnings until the end of the night.
8. Peruse the silent auction. With a selection of more than 100 silent auction items, it’s best to scan the tables, find your favorites and bid early.
9. Taste test. Tour the perimeter of the room for fine wine and exceptional food offerings. This year’s culinary providers include Bleu & Fig, Cafe Istanbul, J-POPS Gourmet Ice Pops, Luce Nuovo, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, The Conference Center at OCLC, The Melting Pot, The Refectory, The Sisters Sweet Shoppe and 101 Beer Kitchen.
10. Mingle and enjoy. Relish in exceptional entertainment under a canopy of twinkling lights. Musical stylings will be provided by singer/songwriter Matt Munhall.
Ready to purchase your ticket(s)? Click here.