The 35th annual Dublin Arts Council Sundays at Scioto summer concert series continues with The Buzzard Kings on July 15, 2018. Drawing inspiration from the heritage music of Kansas City, the tradition of Memphis, the edginess of Chicago and the charm of Nashville, the Buzzard Kings will take you on a musical journey through America’s heartland.
Concerts take place on consecutive Sunday evenings through July 29 at the Scioto Park Amphitheater, 7377 Riverside Drive, in Dublin. All concerts begin at 7 p.m. and conclude at approximately 8:30 p.m. Dinner and dessert will be available from Fat Cat Food Truck and Rime Time Curiously Crafted Pops.
Tips for first-time concert goers:
- Parking is free at Scioto Park, but fills quickly. Make sure to arrive early to guarantee yourself a spot!
- Concerts are free of charge, but donations are graciously accepted when DAC staff and board circulate through the audience midway through the concert.
- Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverage, but dinner and dessert will also be available for purchase onsite.
- Seats face west, so sunscreen, sunglasses and water are recommended for the first portion of the concert!
For a full schedule of 2018 Sundays at Scioto concerts, visit dublinarts.org/sundaysatscioto. If weather conditions appear unfavorable, patrons may call the DAC voice mail at 614.889.7444, visit DAC’s website (www.dublinarts.org), Facebook page (www.facebook.com/DublinArtsCouncil) or follow Twitter updates (@DublinArts) for information regarding concert delays or cancellations.