The 35th annual Dublin Arts Council Sundays at Scioto summer concert series concludes on July 29, 2018 with The McCartney Project, paying tribute to Paul McCartney and the music of The Beatles and Wings. The McCartney Project includes outstanding guitar players, drums, keys and an amazing female vocalist. All the musicians add their vocal harmonies to replicate the complexities and nuances of Paul McCartney’s most famous songs. You will hear the best of Paul McCartney at this concert, so plan to sing along.
The concert takes place July 29 at the Scioto Park Amphitheater, 7377 Riverside Drive, in Dublin. The concert begins at 7 p.m. and concludes at approximately 8:30 p.m. Dinner and dessert will be available from Schmidt’s Sausage Truck and Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams.
Tips for first-time concert goers:
- Parking is free at Scioto Park, but fills quickly. Make sure to arrive early to guarantee yourself a spot!
- Concerts are free of charge, but donations are graciously accepted when DAC staff and board circulate through the audience midway through the concert.
- Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverage, but dinner and dessert will also be available for purchase onsite.
- Seats face west, so sunscreen, sunglasses and water are recommended for the first portion of the concert!
If weather conditions appear unfavorable, patrons may call the DAC voice mail at 614.889.7444, visit DAC’s website (www.dublinarts.org), Facebook page (www.facebook.com/DublinArtsCouncil) or follow Twitter updates (@DublinArts) for information regarding concert delays or cancellations.