- By mail
- By phone (credit card orders)
- In person
- Checks should be made payable to Dublin Arts Council.
- DAC is open Tue. 10am-7pm, Wed./Thurs/Fri. 10am-5pm and Sat. 11am-2pm.
- The suggested age range is listed for each class. Please call 614.889.7444 to discuss registration for participants who fall outside of this range.
If you must cancel:
- 48 hours prior to start of class = refund of registration fees minus 10% processing fee
- After first class = 75% of registration fee minus $10 administrative fee
If class must be canceled:
- DAC reserves the right to cancel classes based on minimum enrollment requirements. Registration fees will be refunded in full.
- If a single session is canceled due to teacher illness or unforeseen circumstances, DAC staff will make every effort to contact you in advance. Sessions will be rescheduled. (If not possible, you will be refunded the prorated value of the canceled session. Fees cannot carry over to another class or session.)
- DAC will automatically suspend children’s classes if Dublin City Schools are closed for calamity days. Additional cancellations my also be instituted. Please call DAC if weather or other circumstances are suspect. Our voice mail system, c/o 614-889-7444 will be updated to reflect class cancellations.
- Refunds take 7-10 business days to process.