The application deadline for 2017 has passed. Information regarding applying for 2018 appears below.
Local and regional artists are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to perform on stage at an upcoming DAC Sundays at Scioto summer concert series by sending the following required information:
- Total fee (Sunday evening concerts take place during June and July at Scioto Park in Dublin, Ohio from 7pm-8:30pm. Sound is provided.)
- Musical genre
- Bios (group and/or individual)
- List of recent (current and prior year) performance experience, especially performances similar in nature to Dublin Arts Council’s Sunday at Scioto concert series.
- Three professional references
- iTunes-friendly music in CD or “downloadable” demo track – in MP3 format
- A list of five songs that best represent what would be played at a DAC Sundays at Scioto concert
- Please note that Dublin Arts Council is unable to download songs from DVDs. All applications must provide music in an acceptable format with high quality, accessible audio or the application will not be considered.
We also encourage you to submit the following highly-preferred, but optional items:
- Performance photograph
- Performance video via links to YouTube or webpage address. No DVDs please.
- Website and Facebook or other social media page(s) address(es)
Send information to:
Dublin Arts Council
ATTN: DAC Sundays @ Scioto
7125 Riverside Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016
Or email Sundays at Scioto.
No phone calls please.
All information is due by August 1 for the next year’s concert series. (i.e. applications are due by August 1, 2017 to be considered for the 2018 concert series.) All materials received after August 1 will be retained for the following year’s application process.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to return materials. Final decisions are made by a jury of Dublin Arts Council Board Members by December 15 for the next year’s concert series.