The application deadline for 2018 has passed. Information regarding applying for 2019 appears below. Material should be submitted in early October 2018 for summer 2019 consideration.
Local and regional artists are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to perform on stage at an upcoming DAC Sundays at Scioto summer concert series by sending the following required information:
- Total fee (Sunday evening concerts take place during June and July at Scioto Park in Dublin, Ohio from 7pm-8:30pm. Sound is provided.)
- A list of existing scheduling conflicts and tour dates that coincide with block booking during June and July
- Musical genre
- Bios (group and/or individual)
- List of recent (current and prior year) performance experience, especially performances similar in nature to Dublin Arts Council’s Sunday at Scioto concert series.
- Three professional references
- A list of links that best represent your artistry. Special consideration is given to live performance video vs. studio. These links will likely be used to present you to the selection committee.
- A list of five songs that best represent what would be played at a DAC Sundays at Scioto concert
- Please note that Dublin Arts Council is unable to download songs from DVDs. All applications must provide music in an acceptable format with high quality, accessible audio or the application will not be considered.
We also encourage you to submit the following highly-preferred, but optional items:
- Website link
- Social media page(s) / address(es)
Send information to:
Dublin Arts Council
ATTN: DAC Sundays @ Scioto
7125 Riverside Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016
Or email Sundays at Scioto.
No phone calls please.
All information is due by Oct. 15 for the next year’s concert series. (i.e. applications are due by Oct. 15, 2018 to be considered for the 2019 concert series.)
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to return materials.