Information regarding applying for 2020 appears below. Material should be submitted in early October 2019 for summer 2020 consideration.
Local and regional artists are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to perform on stage at an upcoming DAC Sundays at Scioto summer concert series by sending the following required information:
- Total fee (Sunday evening concerts take place during June and July at Scioto Park in Dublin, Ohio from 7pm-8:30pm. Sound is provided.)
- A list of existing scheduling conflicts and tour dates that coincide with routing / block booking during June and July
- Musical genre
- Web site or online link to bios (group and/or individual)
- If not existing on website, a list of recent (current and prior year) performance experience, especially performances similar in nature to Dublin Arts Council’s Sunday at Scioto concert series.
- Music: A list of links that best represent your artistry. Special consideration is given to live performance video vs. studio. These links will likely be used to present you to the selection committee.
We also encourage you to submit the following highly-preferred, but optional items:
- Social media page(s) / address(es)/ handles
Send information to:
Dublin Arts Council
ATTN: DAC Sundays @ Scioto
7125 Riverside Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016
Or email Sundays at Scioto.
No phone calls please.
All information is due by Oct. 15 for the next year’s concert series. (i.e. applications are due by Oct. 15, 2019 to be considered for the 2020 concert series.) Contracting for 2020 will begin in January. Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to return materials.
Sundays at Scioto concerts take place in an outdoor amphitheatre on an uncovered stage. Performances run 90 minutes (7 to 8:30 p.m.) without intermission. Concerts are free of charge. Dublin Arts Council staff circulate the crowd with donation buckets halfway through the performance. Artists are asked to make this announcement from the stage. Artists may set up a merch table at the concert. Artists must provide their own table, bank and personnel. Attendance varies, but typically ranges from 600 – 1,500 people. Performances are family-friendly.