Dublin Arts Center grounds
7125 Riverside Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016
Dublin Arts Center is located just north of the intersection of Emerald Parkway and Riverside Drive, and south of Hard Road. The arts center is on the west side of Riverside Drive, and is a large stone building with a stone sign at the entrance.
N 40 06.746
W 083 06.625
D’Art’s no-litter cat box is a traditional cache inspired by D’Art the gallery cat, DAC’s most popular staff member. D’Art’s cache serves as an introduction to the Riverboxes™ series and Riverboxes Challenge. Created by Dublin Arts Council staff in 2013, this cache can be found on the DAC grounds.
- Pull in to the drive of the “castle” along the river
- Stop and park your vehicle at the barrier to entry
- Look to the north where the arts flourish in Dublin
- Walk forward several paces
- Look to the base of the trees that stand tall and stays green year-round