Attention student artists:
Call for Student Artwork Entries
Dublin Arts Council’s 20th annual emerging exhibition of student artwork
(the exhibition will be presented virtually Jan. 11 – Feb. 25, 2022)
Student submissions of digital artwork images are welcomed through Friday, December 3, 2021 at 3 p.m.
- All K-12 and PATH program students who live within the Dublin City Schools attendance area or those who have participated in a Dublin Arts Council ARTcamp, Riverbox™ challenge or the 2020 Connect: Public Art & Wellness Challenge may submit digital images of original artwork for consideration.
- No entry fees are required to participate.
- All digital artwork images must be original work of the artist.
- Parent/guardian permission is required through the Artsonia platform.
- May submit up to three digital images of original art in any medium(s).
- Artsonia recommends a minimum image size of 2000 x 2000 pixels, which is the average/middle setting option for most digital cameras and cell phones.
- All submissions with parent/guardian permission will be included in the exhibition (unless notified by DAC staff).
- Digital images of artwork will not be for sale, but family and friends can purchase promotional items such as mugs and hats created from student artwork images through the Artsonia platform.
Students/parents/guardians, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- student first and last name
- parent/guardian first and last name
- parent/guardian phone number
- best email address
- school and grade
Dublin Arts Council staff will reply with upload instructions.